1. Stage 1 (course)
This course is targeted at people who have no previous music knowledge, and have never played a musical instrument before.
- 20 lessons (over 7 hours of video tuition)
- downloadable sheet music and tab
- downloadable mp3 playthroughs of songs
- lifetime access to content within this course
by the end of this course, you will be able to:
- play 5 songs
- read TAB and basic rhythm notation (minims/crotchets/quavers)
- strum both down and up, using correct technique and positioning
- play various fingerpicking patterns and learn correct fingering
- play melodies/riffs and be able to use the finger per fret method
- play a Major Pentatonic Scale in any key
*In addition to following the videos, I would recommend practicing between 3 - 5 times a week (20 minutes average) in order to meet these goals. Learning to play something comfortably takes time, so be patient and don't rush it :)
You also gain access to the song bank, which includes tabs and mp3 playthroughs of beginner - advanced songs covered by me.